Yuneec Typhoon H Hexcopter
Yuneec’s newest member to the Typhoon family delivers professional features
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/01/2016
• Typhoon H delivers professional features at a prosumer price
• New features include six rotors, 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable gear in a compact design
• Imaging modes include Waypoints, Orbit Point of Interest, Orbit Pilot, Open/Close Scene
• Flight modes – these include Smart Mode, Angle Mode, Return Home and Auto Landing
• Quick disconnect – the Typhoon H has quick disconnect props for speedy removal.
• Rotor arms – Each rotor arm easily folds down from its flight position to a resting position against the drone for easy and compact transportation.
• Case - The Typhoon H fits into a custom-designed hardcase/ backpack for easy transportation. not available.
Retractable Landing Gear
• The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself form the shot for unobstructed views.
• Typhoon H is equipped with CGO3+ 4K camera and is ready to fly and record content out of the box.
• ST16 Controller – The Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception.
• Ultrasonic proximity – the built in ultrasonic proximity detection assists pilots in avoiding large obstacles.
• 5 Rotor Flight – The 5 Rotor Flight feature allows for the Typhoon H to make safe landings in case of motor failure.
• No Fly Zones – The No Fly Zone feature is a factory preset compliant with the FAA by preventing illegal flight above 400 feet from the ground.
• Additional safety features – Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home and Low-Battery Return Home.